- All registrations received by March 15th will be gathered and at this time, we will let you know if you got into your preferred week, second choice, or whether you've been placed on a waiting list. (Note: your chances of getting off the waiting list are greatest the longer you can wait)
- Registrations received after March 15th will be processed if there is room in any given week or the registrant will be put on a waiting list.
- Due to a historic high number of registrants, a lottery will be implemented to determine camper rosters for each of the four weeks.
- Deposits toward tuition are due upon registration.
- Of course, if we have to refuse your registrations at any time (e.g. for lack of space), your entire deposit will be returned.
- Tuition payment balances are due no later than July 15th in order to keep your place in any given week.
If you have requested and received a scholarship application:
- Scholarship applications are due within one week of our sending it via email.
- We will send you an application after we have received your deposit payment. If for any reason you are unable to complete a deposit payment, please don't hesitate to give us a call
- Please read all of the content on the scholarship form, and let us know if you have any questions.
For refunds, please read the following policy:
- Refunds of $125 will be given for cancellations before July 5th
- Refunds of $65 will be given for cancellations after July 5th and two days before the start of Week 0 (July 20th)
- No refunds for cancellations after July 20th
- Please give us a call if this is not clear
Please review our Covid Safety Guidelines. We require that these guidelines are agreed upon prior to registration.
You may register for our summer sessions by filling out an online form or printing out, completing, and sending in a paper form. Your registration is not complete until we have received both the form and your deposit either online or by check/money order (USD).
Either pay online, or send us a check/money order (in US funds only) made out to PSGW. Some banks will send a check directly for you. Check with your bank to see if this is a service they offer.
P.O. Box 896
Bellingham, WA 98227
Refunds of $125 will be given for cancellations before July 5th. Refunds of $65 will be given for cancellations after July 5th and two days before the start of Week 0 (July 20th). No refunds will be given for cancellations after July 20th